297 Caledonian Road,
|Rating||from 1 review|
+44 20 7619 9777
- Raters say we’re…
- islington, london, events, 1950s, 1940s, music, dancing, party, blues, vintage, retro, swing, jive
- Getting here:
- Search our area for…
- Something not right...?
- Suggest a change to the info for this place
Kennedy's is an Irish pub in North London. They have a lovely beer garden and sometimes put on live entertainment. The best way to find out what is going on is to join their Facebook page (Kennedys Bar Islington). They also show all GAA and Premier Football on big screen tv's and horse-racing is on every day.
If you know of any events happening at Kennedy's, please add them.
Your place? Edit page
In addition to adding a description of your business, you’ll also be able to…
- Respond to reviews
- Get free calls for your customers
- Post special offers
- Upload photos & business details
- Partner with local businesses
…and much more! Claim this page now!
Reviews for Kennedy'sWrite a Review Kennedy's reviews feed
Jeniffer J. lives 3.12 km from Kennedy's
on May 11th, 2013
Great venue with a fun jive night on the second Saturday of the month (closed for August and September). Great music, dancing and occasional live music at Jump Jive and Shout with dj Jeniffer Jackson.
- jive, swing, retro, vintage, blues, party, dancing, music, 1940s, 1950s, events, london, islington